300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamford PD 2014

Hi all Anyone heard anything about background checks yet and with what ranks they are starting with. Also I'm ranked 7th any chance Stamford PD goes this far on their lists? Thanks good luck to all applicants.

I got ranked 7th as well. Hopefully they get to our rank. Good Luck.

Originally posted by cc87 View Post
    Hi all Anyone heard anything about background checks yet and with what ranks they are starting with. Also I'm ranked 7th any chance Stamford PD goes this far on their lists? Thanks good luck to all applicants.

Comment

Hey Just wanted to see if anyone here has heard any news from Stamford PD. How about you Mr_Met heard anything out there??

Comment

No nothing at all.

Hey Just wanted to see if anyone here has heard any news from Stamford PD. How about you Mr_Met heard anything out there??

Comment

I think you stand a decent change of getting a chance. Stamford is a decent size department, so 7th should fair well.

Comment

I was ranked third. I made it all the way through the process and I am currently on an eligibility list. A friend of mine who was ranked 4th was recently contacted and went for a background review. I imagine they are making their way down the list. hope this helps.

Comment

Hey all thanks for the updates wish you all the best in the process. I'm glade to hear that Stamford is making its way down the list. just curious are you and your friend a resident or not Ayanti? if you don't mind answering. I believe they have separate lists for those "non-residents" Any ways still playing the waiting game...

Comment

Hey all thanks for the updates wish you all the best in the process. I'm glade to hear that Stamford is making its way down the list. just curious are you and your friend a resident or not Ayanti? if you don't mind answering. I believe they have separate lists for those "non-residents" Any ways still playing the waiting game...
                Neither of us are residents. I was told in April they are hiring another five so I REALLY hope to be on that list. And I think at this point the residency issue only pertains to the points gained on the overall score. Or at least i hope, lol

Comment

well looks like Stamford PD just hired six new police recruits who will begin Acadamy training on Thursday at Meriden CT. Hopefully, the dept continues down the list and keeps hiring. here's the link for those interested. http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/poli...#photo-7751231

Comment

I was contacted to do another polygraph because apparently they expire after six months. They have an academy slated for July.

Comment

Good luck with your Poly Ayanti. Glad to hear that there is another Class coming up. Hopefully, I read your name in the paper as one of the selected few. I'm Still standing by...recently had my oral Exams for New Haven and UCONN. Best of Luck to Everyone.

Comment

Good luck with your Poly Ayanti. Glad to hear that there is another Class coming up. Hopefully, I read your name in the paper as one of the selected few. I'm Still standing by...recently had my oral Exams for New Haven and UCONN. Best of Luck to Everyone.
                        Any word on where UConn is with their process? How many they still need to hire? How many applicants? Also, when was your interview?

Comment

Thanks. Now the waiting part.

Comment

NextGen I PM you. check your inbox.

Comment

Hey All Just want to check to see where everyone stands with Stamford. any new news??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5813 users online. 327 members and 5486 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X