300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sit and reach test

Hey guys I'm preparing for the PT test and I would like to hear from the guys who have taken them before (Connecticut obviously) on how the sit and reach is administerd for example do they use a yard stick do they use the sit and reach boxes like in high school, do you have both feet straight out.in front of you or do you keep one leg bent. And what would be the most accurate way to test your self at home
    Thanks
    Brian

Last edited by mejupiter1333; 10-24-2019, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B16bri View Post
      Hey guys I'm preparing for the PT test and I would like to hear from the guys who have taken them before (Connecticut obviously) on how the sit and reach is administerd for example do they use a yard stick do they use the sit and reach boxes like in high school, do you have both feet straight out.in front of you or do you keep one leg bent. And what would be the most accurate way to test your self at home
      Thanks
      Brian
      Both feet straight out in front. I really can't remember if they used the boxes or what. It was about a 20sec process when I did it and I just moved on to the next station.

If you sit and can grab your toes, you'll be fine.

Comment

When I did it they most certainly used a box, shoes off, and you get three attempts. I consider it the easiest part of the test but I have seen people fail it in my limited experience with CHIP testing. Not very many.
        Last edited by ayanti; 01-21-2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

They use a box. Feet touch the box at the 15" mark, legs straight, shoes off, fingers pointed out. For example, if the minimum standard says you have to stretch 16.5", you are stretching 1.5 inches past your toes. Measurement is taken at your fingertip.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4622 users online. 255 members and 4367 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X