300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State police Physical??

I meant performace test..Has anyone taken the performance test? Do you have to interlock your hands behind your head for situps? Also is there a tattoo policy below your elbow? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by cstrong10; 10-26-2014, 09:27 AM.

Hands behind your ears (not interlocked).

Link to relevant A&O manual page for tattoo policy:

Tattoo Policy
    “Faith in faith' he answered himself. 'It isn't necessary to have something to believe in. It's only necessary to believe that somewhere there's something worthy of belief”

Comment

Indiana are you sure?...according to the csp website:

STATION 2: One Minute Sit-up Test: This test measures muscular endurance of the abdominal muscles. The test involves the performance of as many bent leg sit-ups as an applicant can properly complete in a one-minute period. Hands must be behind the head with fingers interlaced. Elbows must touch the knees in the up position and the back must touch the floor in the down position.

Comment

I'm sure but of course I can only tell you the standards in place when I took the initial performance test (and the 6 performance tests in the academy). Hands behind ears not interlocked. Of course it's possible they updated the standards after my graduation. Maybe someone from the most recently graduated class would be able to shed some light.
        “Faith in faith' he answered himself. 'It isn't necessary to have something to believe in. It's only necessary to believe that somewhere there's something worthy of belief”

Comment

roger that, thanks man

Comment

I'm scheduled for the physical and am becoming little worried. How far apart are your hands for the push-ups? Does it matter? And would anyone else be able to answer the sit up procedure?

Comment

When i took the physical in Sept. hands had to be interlocked behind the head for situps. They didnt say how wide your hands should be for pushups but the standard slightly wider than shoulder width is what most were doing.

Comment

Ok thanks very much

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6258 users online. 310 members and 5948 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X