300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCONN Police Department Recruitment

Hey everyone, I was notified today in roll call that we will be starting a recruitment drive and the written exam is scheduled for Nov 22nd. I believe you will need to go on policeapp.com to sign up. From what I understand we have at least 7-9 slots open and a few seats guaranteed in upcoming academy classes. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the heads up.
    Originally posted by insoles23 View Post
    Hey everyone, I was notified today in roll call that we will be starting a recruitment drive and the written exam is scheduled for Nov 22nd. I believe you will need to go on policeapp.com to sign up. From what I understand we have at least 7-9 slots open and a few seats guaranteed in upcoming academy classes. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM.

Good Luck!

Comment

From what I have gathered, they don't have their own written exam but they take scores from the CPCA?

Comment

yes, that is correct, we were told they want to hire 10 new guys and at least 5-7 certified

Comment

What's the UConn police tattoo policy? Thanks!

Comment

Currently we don't really have one, you just have to fill out a form stating what you currently do have when your hired. Obviously you cant have any racial or gang related tattoos, or neck tats ect..

Comment

How many people usually take the test? Any chance without the cert or experience?

Comment

So any news from UCONN PD? took the CPCA exam passed and applied on Policeapp.com Did anybody hear from them yet?

Comment

Had my interview on the 20th...standing by right now.

Comment

Originally posted by NextGenOfc View Post
                    Had my interview on the 20th...standing by right now.
                    Have you heard anything back NextGenOfc?

Comment

Yeah I got a call back for another interview with the Chief, Deputy Chief and Police Commissioner. This interview was a week ago today so I'm standing by again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool. I am in the same boat as you. Here's hoping for both of us.

Comment

Yup..Fingers crossed! Good luck!

Comment

Hey.guys.... so far I've done the.poly and psych...just wairing now...UCONN is my.#1 choice so hopefully this.is.it!!!

Comment

When did you take the poly and psych? They said 1-2 weeks to hear back since my last interview so I wonder how they are doing this..if they have a list or what the case is.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2198 users online. 112 members and 2086 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X