300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judicial Marshal continuous hiring through 4/2015

Has anyone applied for this? If so, have you heard anything yet?

I applied a few weeks ago, haven't heard back yet.

Comment

I recently applied. Have anyone heard anything? ?

Comment

Originally posted by drewskii View Post
        I recently applied. Have anyone heard anything? ?
        Haven't heard anything and I applied in the beginning of May.

Comment

Has anyone heard back yet? I only applied last month so I'm not expecting anything soon.

Comment

Nope, last I heard they were making it a per diem position. Not sure if that's true, but that's what the word is..

Comment

Just checked their site and the position has been temporarily suspended.

Comment

I applied about a year ago and never heard a peep. Anyone hear anything or advance in the process? I notice they've put a few small classes through and find it odd I haven't heard a thing.

Comment

It's not suspended, that's a different job or two that have been suspended. I applied last year as well...nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by NextGenOfc View Post
                    It's not suspended, that's a different job or two that have been suspended. I applied last year as well...nothing.
                    I applied about a year ago as well, never heard anything so I reapplied so that my resume was updated. This was this past november. -_-

Comment

Don't know if anyone is still keeping up with this post but I talked to HR about a month ago and the position was suspended again due to the budget it I recall. If anyone has any questions I would say send them an email. They seem to be pretty responsive and easy to talk to.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP_12 View Post
                        Don't know if anyone is still keeping up with this post but I talked to HR about a month ago and the position was suspended again due to the budget it I recall. If anyone has any questions I would say send them an email. They seem to be pretty responsive and easy to talk to.
                        This information is no longer accurate. I interviewed with them about two weeks ago and I am currently undergoing a background investigation. If you are interested in this organization I suggest you apply and forget about it. If you are selected for an interview they'll email you, but there are no guarantees.

Comment

Glad to see they are moving on this again. I've been in and out of LE for some years now and I'm fully aware of the endless black hole that these careers put their applicants in. Good luck in the process.

Comment

I applied for this in December of last year. Never heard anything. My application was still valid, however, I only applied for 2 districts. I reapplied again last month and added two more districts. I also added my 18 college credits.

Comment

Originally posted by Dcfreak View Post
                              I applied for this in December of last year. Never heard anything. My application was still valid, however, I only applied for 2 districts. I reapplied again last month and added two more districts. I also added my 18 college credits.
                              Same. I haven't heard anything either and I've been wanting to re-apply, however, for the life of me I can't find a way to re-apply on that website. I also have been interested in the State Capitol Police...they finally posted for it but of course, it's for certified officers only.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3322 users online. 190 members and 3132 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X