300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Police Process

For those who took the 2009 test, does anybody know if CSP has moved anybody along to the second phase? Or, when do they plan on moving people along? I have heard various rumors about budget problems, but everybody seems to have something different to say.

Here is the update on the website.

http://www.ct.gov/dps/cwp/view.asp?a...psNav_GID=1675

Comment

2011...wow
      sigpic

Comment

What's the hold up? I've herd that Gov. Rell already allocated funds for the next class?

Comment

corrections is having a class this month....not sure why csp is waiting.
          sigpic

Comment

Last edited by cutter; 02-23-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Some people just dont test well, so to make 90+ the cut off seems a bit ridiculous. Gluck to all who made it to the next phase.

Comment

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/homep...-more-troopers

Looks like they are looking for a class of 45 to start in March. Hopefully, it will get bumped up to 80.

Comment

I completed the history questionnaire, but there were some noteable items missing - Personal references and past drug use to name two of the more obvious. Seems like there might be history part II on the horizon.

Regardless, good luck to everyone.
                  Last edited by LikeIt223; 09-06-2009, 01:03 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

Polygraph dates are going out, anyone have one?

Comment

Edited..........
                      Last edited by Stackit02; 12-14-2009, 11:44 PM. Reason: Edited..........

Comment

I had a 95 on the written exam and I still haven't heard anything regarding the poly. Anybody else in the same boat?

I'm wondering if they forgot about me, but the directions say not to call selections.

Comment

Edited..........
                          Last edited by Stackit02; 12-14-2009, 11:44 PM. Reason: Edited..........

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxer View Post
                            I had a 95 on the written exam and I still haven't heard anything regarding the poly. Anybody else in the same boat?

I'm wondering if they forgot about me, but the directions say not to call selections.
                            Did you recieve a Personal History Report to fill out via the E-mail address you listed on the exam registration?

Comment

Originally posted by PilotTim13 View Post
                              Did you recieve a Personal History Report to fill out via the E-mail address you listed on the exam registration?
                              Yep, forgot to mention that. I sent it back as soon as I received it. The e-mail for that came through with no problem, so I know that there's not problem with my spam filter intercepting or misrouting it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3421 users online. 149 members and 3272 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X