Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goodluck blumonkey.. what dept did you get on and how long was the process???.. also does anyone know the company of the test maker for this upcoming darien test??? i want to get a tutor and they all advised me to try to find the ocmpany of the test to better prepare myself

Comment

Originally posted by joeypalz283 View Post
      goodluck blumonkey.. what dept did you get on and how long was the process???.. also does anyone know the company of the test maker for this upcoming darien test??? i want to get a tutor and they all advised me to try to find the ocmpany of the test to better prepare myself
      I'm keeping the agency that hired me a secret for now....just because. I applied there over a year ago, and they processed me slowly but surely through each step. But that is the name of the game.

As far as the your upcomming written test goes, start by going to barnes and noble and purchasing a study guide. Once you do that study about a half hour or so each day and you should be fine.

Comment

Go through the academy with that department and in 2 years if your still interested in a place like Norwalk, they would accept you laterally.

Comment

I live in Norwalk and have lived here for over 25 yrs. Norwalk is a nice town. I agree with Irish that you can't make an assumption of a twon from a ride along or the written exam. (I also thought they didn't give those anymore fro liability issues??) I mean you can get a view of the city but it depends on the type of night it was. Slow night (no crime) fast night (alot of crime). But it does take them sometime to get back to you on each phase.

Comment

Sorry to bump and old thread, but regarding New Canaan, does anyone know what is the best written test study material?

I have taken out a couple books from the library but they are pretty generic. I have been studying but would like something better if that's possible for the test on the 29th.

Edit - I know the thread title is for Darien, but I noticed many had also applied to New Canaan at the same time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3447 users online. 188 members and 3259 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X