300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Police Cadet

I am looking into trying to get into the Denver cadet program. but i was just wonderin if anyone had any more information about the program. any information is helpful for me at this point.

Its a great program, I am DPD officer down in District 1. It will pay for your schooling and also provide a steady job that works around school. Look on denvergov.org for additional info. Apply for it, good luck.
    dpdgks

Comment

Thanks for the info. I looked at the website but i was wondering what do you think the chances are that they would select me even if i live across the country in Georgia? how many cadets are usually taken every process?

Comment

I dont know the numbers on the cadet progarm. Are you under 21? Ill ask our cadets at my district, ill get additional info for you.

Comment

Yes I am, 19 years old and just started my second year of college at Georgia State University in Atlanta. I am looking for any way that can help me get out to Denver, I have heard great things about the city and Dept and want to move out there and I see this as a good way of getting out there and getting my name out there for the dept.

Comment

UGA, if I were you I would go to the DPD website and check out the new blog the recruiters have made. This way you can ask your question and it will be posted for anyone else to see who's interested in the cadet program.
            Only the dead have seen the end of the war.-Plato

God Bless America! • Remember all have given some, but some have given all.

Comment

thanks I did and got some of my questions answered.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2835 users online. 147 members and 2688 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X