300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pike's Peak Region Peace Officers' Memorial

Hey all - Since 1896, 19 Peace Officers in El Paso and Teller Counties have lost their lives in service to the people who live there. As we all know, sadly, that number will grow. It's in the nature of what we do.

America the Beautiful Park, in Colorado Springs, will be the site of the Pikes Peak Region Peace Officers' Memorial. Of course, they're looking to raise money to build it....I'll be contributing asnd asking others to do the same. But in the end, the setting will be both beautiful and a fitting memorial to those we've lost.

Here's the website, should you need more information:

Donation are tax deductable as the Pikes Peak Community Foundation is a 501(C)(3) organization. Any monetary donation, no matter how small, is appreciated. Engraved paving stones, will become part of the "Pathway of Honor" leading to the Memorial. Pavers start at $100.

As always, pass it along to your friends who always want to "do something" for L.E. If you know of L.E. friendly corporations looking for worthwhile endeavors, here's a great place for them to direct their collective energies.

See you guys at the opening...I hope!
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Thanks for all the info Kieth, I hope to be at the opening as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6260 users online. 310 members and 5950 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X