300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the games... er the DNC begin!!!

Only 24 days left. Money has been spent, training is almost complete. Equipment has been purchased, and issued out. Other equipment has been developed, and is being made... Preparations are being finalized... Reinforcements are going to be arriving in a few short weeks...

Sounds like the protestors have got their stuff together doesn't it.... What an interesting week we are going to have.

Love to stay and chat, but I gotta go work out. See ya's out there. I love the smell of CS in the morning!!!
    Be safe pulling back into the thread...
    http://infidelswithhonor.com/

We had our adventure eight years ago in L.A.

Now, I'm a cop on the Front Range, but my agency will be sitting this one out...too far outside the loop.

You have fun, now!
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
      We had our adventure eight years ago in L.A.

Now, I'm a cop on the Front Range, but my agency will be sitting this one out...too far outside the loop.

You have fun, now!
      I'm not so sure about ANY front range department sitting it out.. You know it might not be just Denver asking for MA. Lot's of delegate hotels up and down 25 from Denver to Douglas County...

Of course we almost didn't have any anarchist groups show up as long as Denver gave their $50 mil to the poor and homeless....

See.. They tried to work things out with the government, and once again the government wants to keep the power, and money.... When they start looting, and trashing the 16th street mall, hotels delegates are staying at, other venues, and buildings it will all be Hickenloopers fault....
      Be safe pulling back into the thread...
      http://infidelswithhonor.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Dep D View Post
        When they start looting, and trashing the 16th street mall, hotels delegates are staying at, other venues, and buildings it will all be Hickenlooper's fault....
        Hmph...I was under the impression that it was the criminals fault when they broke the law.
        sigpic
        Don't make me gassy.
        You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm gassy...

If you're offended by something that I've said...it was just your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicGuy View Post
          Hmph...I was under the impression that it was the criminals fault when they broke the law.
          What gave you that idea?
          Airborne Cops are closer to God.
          Arms and legs are just extensions of flight controls.

THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3086 users online. 135 members and 2951 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X