300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best departments in Colorado?

What are some of the best departments in Colorado in regards to pay, benefits, quality, admin and policy?

Originally posted by silvas006 View Post
    What are some of the best departments in Colorado in regards to pay, benefits, quality, admin and policy?
    The best department is the one that offers more than 25k in personal liability insurance after September 3rd....
    "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."- George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

• silvas006
      silvas006 commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like a bitter crusty old cop, adapt to the times brother.

• COMoparfan392
      COMoparfan392 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not even a cop anymore but I’m well aware as to why no one should apply in this state. Do a google search for “qualified immunity CO”. You have to wonder why no one is giving you a real answer to your question...
      Last edited by COMoparfan392; 09-01-2020, 08:56 AM.

• silvas006
      silvas006 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know about the bill, it’s ****ty. But there’s nothing we can do about it, people still want to serve Colorado communities.

• COMoparfan392
      COMoparfan392 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well good on you. I just hope your family understands and feels the same way.

I was not aware of this having moved from Texas back to Colorado only to be greeted with covid which froze ride alongs and department hiring processes. Add that to the growing list of questions to ask.

Comment

• Iamkre8
      Iamkre8 commented
      Editing a comment
      There's still hope. Summit county is hiring. For detentions it's a 4 week turn around

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6469 users online. 340 members and 6129 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X