Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver PD, Education Pay or Shift Differential Pay?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver PD, Education Pay or Shift Differential Pay?

Hello, I'm researching the Denver PD as a potential department to apply to. I've found the information on base salary depending on grade, as well as the annual uniform/equipment allowance, but that's the only scheduled pay I've found in the collective bargaining agreement. Many departments offer shift differential pay or education pay for having a college degree. I'm wondering if Denver offers this and I'm not finding the information. Just trying to get an idea of what take home pay would look like for the first few years. Thanks!

Originally posted by krempaps View Post
    Hello, I'm researching the Denver PD as a potential department to apply to. I've found the information on base salary depending on grade, as well as the annual uniform/equipment allowance, but that's the only scheduled pay I've found in the collective bargaining agreement. Many departments offer shift differential pay or education pay for having a college degree. I'm wondering if Denver offers this and I'm not finding the information. Just trying to get an idea of what take home pay would look like for the first few years. Thanks!
    If its not listed they probably don't have it. I'd call their Human Resources rep and ask though. Maybe they're bad at marketing.
    Last edited by COMoparfan392; 09-13-2019, 04:52 PM.
    "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."- George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

If I don't get a response here my next plan is to call recruiting. After researching a lot of departments around the country, it's amazing how difficult it is to get this kind of info from some of them!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11926 users online. 443 members and 11483 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X