Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Department background investigation-Question

Good afternoon everyone,
    I have a question regarding Department background investigation. I am currently in the process with a department. I am at the last step in the hiring process, Which for them is the Background investigation. They told me the entire background investigation will take 1-2 weeks. Isn't this a very short time frame for a law enforcement agency? What kind of Investigation is going to be done within 2 weeks? Any thoughts?

If its a large agency I would say yes, thats a very short time. A smaller one where you may be the only one they're working on maybe not. Depends on how motivated they are to get it done quickly and how quick your references respond along with other background requests.

Comment

• osaosaqaza
      osaosaqaza commented
      Editing a comment
      Its a very large agency. Matter fact its one of the largest sheriffs offices in Colorado. However the position is for a detention deputy. So I don't know if they're just doing simple criminal background check and call the references and call it good. Because normally departments will do a lot of digging in your personal history.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7592 users online. 363 members and 7229 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X