300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Collins

Considering relocating to be with family who have migrated from California to Fort Collins, CO. Current CA LEO w/ under 10 years on the job working in large CA city.

Interested in hearing about morale, community support (or lack thereof), compensation/benefits/cost of living, equipment, politics, testing process, etc. I intend to reach out to a recruiter this week and just finished reading the current contract. Any info is appreciated. Thanks ! Any other agencies in the Fort Collins area I should look at as well?
    point am i clear?

I don't have much for you but the area is a bigtime college town and researching the history of college aged riots in the past may help you learn how the community is now. Good luck

Pretty windy around there fyi.
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

They don't have a defined benefit pension, just a 401a (which is pretty much the same as a 401k). They do have take home cars and get compensated well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2349 users online. 134 members and 2215 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X