Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any cops in Colorado?

Why is the Colorado forum so empty?

C. Springs...this is the first time I've bothered checking it.
    MAC

Comment

Originally posted by mz248
      I'm in northern Colorado. I only check this board every few days however.
      I'm with you in No CO. They keep us too busy to be checking forum threads!
      When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Comment

Yes, I've seen quite a few.

Comment

I'm applying to Denver and Aurora. If I get hired, I'll be checking this board more often.

Comment

I see you quoted Joe Nichols. I hate that video because all he does is smile in the camera like he's flirting with some chick. I wanted them to show more girls in the video. He should take a lesson from Brooks & Dunn (Play something country) or Trace Adkins (Honky Tonk Badonkadonk)

Comment

Here's an update on a few CO depts. Arvada passed their tax initiative. They are 10 down right now PLUS they will hire 23 new officers. If you don't care for paperwork, don't apply - patrol cops file most felony cases, do all follow up and as of March will also do all their own data entry.

Lakewood passed their tax initiative, and I heard they will try to hire about 40 agents.

Jeffco are looking at hiring about 30 deputies.

Thornton had a process a few months back and didn't get the 11 they wanted, so they reopened the process to try for more. They will have two hiring process in 2006.
              It is not the critic who counts...

Comment

Malechi,

Did you get to go see Joe at the Rose last year? He was nervous and rushed all of his songs. When he came back out for his encore he did cover songs for another hour and did a great job.

The sad thing is that that song is true for some people.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5899 users online. 322 members and 5577 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X