Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aurora police department

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could give me the pros and cons of the police department. Anyone else on here get their results back the police department?

Bump.. I too am interested. I'd be coming from out of state though.

Comment

I am very happy here at APD. I believe our morale is overall very good. Now, like anywhere else, there's always a few negative Nancys (no offense to anyone named Nancy), but if you work hard and have a good attitude this place is pretty awesome. The training is good and there's is ample opportunity to go train with special assignments (SWAT, narcotics, detectives etc). The schedule is 4 tens with a set schedule for a year. So even if you get a crappy bid, you can plan your life way in advance. The pay is plenty to live comfortably and the Denver Metro area is a great place to raise kiddos.

Comment

• Iamkre8
        Iamkre8 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good info I'm currently in the hiring process for aurora

Thanks for the insight, seems like a great place to work! On the website I see they offer education incentives to laterals, but does the same apply to new hires/ recruits?

Comment

• Iamkre8
        Iamkre8 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you get on with Aurora?

I don't think so but I'm not sure. Check with the recruiting unit, they just started a facebook page.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6303 users online. 334 members and 5969 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X