Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone still in the process for Adams County Sheriff Office?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone still in the process for Adams County Sheriff Office?

So today i just received my conditional offer of employment! and if i pass another psych and physical exam ill get my official offer, the detective told me the psych exam is much less invasive than the one i already did which definitely relieves some stress. But he also congratulated me and sent me an email on how to set up the next steps.

I'm just wondering if anyone else is this far yet? and if you thought the process was easy.

I just got out of the navy and I'm only 23. I know that it is a blessing to have gotten this far my first shot at going for a law enforcement position. so i was kind of just curious at how this process stacks against others
    Last edited by JoshP; 11-25-2014, 11:28 PM.

I am in the same process. I have already taken my CVSA, and psychological evaluation on the 21st as well. My BI told me he would let me know we're on the 25th also but has not got back to me due to the holidays. He also informed me that he would call my references during the holidays but has not done so. Did your B I call your references that you know of?

Comment

Originally posted by justin_Z-71 View Post
      I am in the same process. I have already taken my CVSA, and psychological evaluation on the 21st as well. My BI told me he would let me know we're on the 25th also but has not got back to me due to the holidays. He also informed me that he would call my references during the holidays but has not done so. Did your B I call your references that you know of?
      Yes all my references have been called

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5636 users online. 310 members and 5326 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X