300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Springs PD- 2014 applicants

I submitted my application to CSPD for the Jan. 2015 academy and start my testing in July...Just wanting to see if anyone else on here is going through the same process

I'm going to Colorado Springs the end of July

Comment

Good luck. Do you have any type of experience going in or a degree, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

no law enforcement experience, but I do have a Bachelor Degree in Criminal Justice

Comment

[email protected]
          Last edited by ckytard; 10-10-2018, 09:37 AM.

Comment

I will be there as well. No experience, but I have a Bachelor's Degree in Intercultural Studies.

Comment

Originally posted by mightymouse935 View Post
              I will be there as well. No experience, but I have a Bachelor's Degree in Intercultural Studies.
              If anyone has any questions about CSPD let me know - other then the testing process. Its changed 20 times in the last couple years so other than generalities I have no idea.

Whit

Comment

Dont worry too much about experience vs. Degrees. As long as you meet the general qualifications your chances are all based on how you test. Zero preference is given for degrees vs. Experience. Oral board will make or break you.

Comment

Do we need to know specifics about law enforcement for the oral board or is it just they typical, "who are you, and tell be about your self, kinda of stuff"?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy61999 View Post
                    Do we need to know specifics about law enforcement for the oral board or is it just they typical, "who are you, and tell be about your self, kinda of stuff"?
                    Very typical. Personal and situational. No law enforcement knowledge needed. Just common sense.

Comment

Does anyone know if we have to dress up for the written test?

Comment

Wear something professional for every step of the process.

Comment

Just finished with the testing process...passed everything. Now we're waiting on banding, which is supposed to happen august 15th

Comment

Does anyone know how the banding process works for CSPD?

Comment

They band by overall score - into bands A, B, C, etc. depending on how many are in the process. Then they hire from top to bottom. In my class there were people from bands like F,G, etc. Only one person got hired from A band, because no one else in A band passed background, etc. Bands are just a fancy list.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4634 users online. 282 members and 4352 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X