300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Mr. CSPD Officer

It's been awhile since I stopped by, but I wanted to toss out a THANKS to the CSPD officer who spoke to my son yesterday. It was in the McDonalds at Platte and Murray, and my son had stopped in because a severe T-Storm had made driving difficult and dangerous. He couldn't see, and it turns out several cars were trapped in flooding nearby.

As he walked in, one officer from a group eating there stood up, looked at him, and said, "Good decision, son." Then told him to be careful out there when he finally left. Seems like a small thing, but it helped his confidence in the decision he'd made to stop, and left a very positive impression.

Kudos and thanks to whoever that was.
    If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

ISP4U2...
    Sometimes, a few seconds and a few words is all it takes!
    Good job on the Officer's part...and good job on your son's part for realizing his decision was the right one! You should be proud.
    Codeman

Comment

Yeah, we're super proud he decided to stop and let the worst of it pass. Driving a Grand Cherokee, a lot of kids would have thought they could ford the waist-deep water and been stuck. ANd since he tends to panic sometimes, we were really impressed that he pulled off, ordered some food, and took a break.

And the officer helped him realize he wasn't being a weenie.
      If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

Comment

Glad to see you are still around!
        The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeybomb View Post
          Glad to see you are still around!
          Indeed I am! Just not online as much because the comp is in the basement temporarily until a house guest leaves.

Hope all is well with you!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7474 users online. 372 members and 7102 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X