N.R.A. Handgun Instructor Couse 04/09-13 in Littleton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.R.A. Handgun Instructor Couse 04/09-13 in Littleton

Hey all, an NRA Handgun Instructor Course will be held April 9 through 13 at the Highlands Ranch Public Safety Institute in Littleton, CO. Cost is $525 with an additional $50 for range fees.

Here's the link: http://www.nrahq.org/law/training/instructorschools.asp

All details about eligibility, locations, and other instructor courses are included.

My check's in the mail for the course!
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

I have one of my guys going to it...finally.

Comment

Just 10 slots left...as of today.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Two spots left...time's running out.

Comment

Class now full.

If there's any interest, I'll do a running day-by-day commentary on the school.

Comment

Running Commentary

I'll be posting the day-by-day stuff, here: http://forums.officer.com/showthread...01#post3030201

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8236 users online. 253 members and 7983 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
            X