300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sean1585 View Post
    Whats your problem with CSP? They are a great law enforcement team. If you are going to put down the CSP than you should be putting down all law enforcement. Everyday they put there lives on the line to protect you, just like any other law enforcement team. You are probably mad because you didn't have what it takes to be a trooper. Just saying.
    I don't have any problems with them, either. They are a fine law enforcement agency. Yes, a mistake on my initial application nearly two years ago cost me the opportunity to work for them, but I'm not mad. I learned from the experience.

**also from the soapbox**

What I fail to understand is why it was necessary to create an additional topic thread - as FutureCop1 said, the information is already there in the 70+ pages in the "CSP Applicants - What is your status?" thread, and I also see that you have posted in that thread. In fact, you posted the exact same thing in both threads. Now, when browsing the Colorado thread, there are redundant posts within redundant threads. I wish you the best of luck, honestly I do. But let's keep it to one thread.

**clear from soapbox**

Comment

**pick up soap box and throw it at CSP posting**

Come on guys, PM your fricking posts or start one the the employment section. The CSP post is like a case of herpes, it just won't go away, no creams or pills will kill it. I understand you are all looking to get on with a good agency but, frick stop posting like it is a Twitter page. If you don't like this post then see the above 2 postings.

**picking up the previous throwing and placing them back for the next poster**
      Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Die you unholy CSP die. I curse thee

Comment

Originally posted by sean1585 View Post
          Whats your problem with CSP? They are a great law enforcement team. If you are going to put down the CSP than you should be putting down all law enforcement. Everyday they put there lives on the line to protect you, just like any other law enforcement team. You are probably mad because you didn't have what it takes to be a trooper. Just saying.
          I agree with you sean1585, let the CSP individual have their thread and people need to stop putting it down. If you don't like what they write then don't read, heck I don't read half the crap that IAM Rand writes, it is hardly positive and rarely provides anything of value, other than an opinion. This is the COLORADO thread and CSP is a part of COLORADO. If you want your own thread then get with Officer.com and see if will provide you with your own forum that you can control, otherwise let everyone have their say
          Not a chief anymore just a regular patrol supervisor (Officer.com wont let me change the handle)

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbeers View Post
            I agree with you sean1585, let the CSP individual have their thread and people need to stop putting it down. If you don't like what they write then don't read, heck I don't read half the crap that IAM Rand writes, it is hardly positive and rarely provides anything of value, other than an opinion. This is the COLORADO thread and CSP is a part of COLORADO. If you want your own thread then get with Officer.com and see if will provide you with your own forum that you can control, otherwise let everyone have their say

You OBVIOUSLY do read some of my stuff if you have an opinion about what I write and you OBVIOUSLY don’t read all that I post because most of it is not all negative. I am not the only one that has had enough of the post. There is an employment post where those conversations could take place but, in the end it is all in good fun.

Sorry that you believe that most of what I post is not of value. I must confess that this is the first I recall or have seen from you and already I'm not impressed. Oh well, to each their own.

Comment

I wish we could get a thread like this one in the cali section , it is more like applicant.com than officer .com over there. "bump"

Comment

Watch out WPD954, chiefbeers might start hating on you too.
                Last edited by IAM Rand; 05-23-2012, 10:19 AM.

Comment

he will have to get in line

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
                    You OBVIOUSLY do read some of my stuff if you have an opinion about what I write and you OBVIOUSLY don’t read all that I post because most of it is not all negative. I am not the only one that has had enough of the post. There is an employment post where those conversations could take place but, in the end it is all in good fun.

Sorry that you believe that most of what I post is not of value. I must confess that this is the first I recall or have seen from you and already I'm not impressed. Oh well, to each their own.
                    IAM Rand I apologize when I am wrong and in this case I do owe you an apology. My statement about your posts should have been written with more clarity, I was referring to your post in this thread only and about the CSP applicants whats your status. I have read some of your other posts and they were not negative and had value to them, but we must all admit that a majority of the posts in this thread are negative to the CSP application thread. As you said to each their own, but I only wanted to point out that this forum is for all in Colorado and that unfortunately will include CSP applicants. To be honest I don't even click on it unless I am being a smart *** and want to bump them back to the top. Lets all remember how excited we all were when we first starting testing and interviewing, and for several of us the internet was not what it is today. BESIDES my post gave us a chance to write more than "bump" in this thread , and while you are not impressed with my posts I still respect yours
                    Not a chief anymore just a regular patrol supervisor (Officer.com wont let me change the handle)

Comment

• Yeah, IAM Rand is the man. Keep up the good work slacker. Don't hate the Player, hate the game players.
                      1.Wearing the smokey the bear hat at home, check.
                      2.Enforcing, "No running on the pool deck", check.
                      3.Pratice drawing the tazer in the mirror, check.
                      4.Keeping the highways safe, check.
                      5.Calling the police when a non traffic criminal event happens, check.
                      6. Last but not least, Not having what it takes to be a Trooper, Check and double check. Just saying.

Comment

• In the immortal words of King.....Rodney King, "Why can't we all just get along." You have missed my message with this post and so have most if not all of those that post on the CSP thread. There are 38 pages of useless banter for most of the rest of us here in CO. There is already an employment area of O.com where they could go and talk to each other about the CSP employment process and many others from around the county are already there doing what CSP posters should be doing. When I come to the Colorado area I want to read and be able to post on threads that are pertinent to what is happening in Colorado. Just like when I go to the firearms area I want to read about firearms and ammo and items related to both. I have no animus toward CSP or anyone that wants to join a fine organization like theirs. They just need to do it where it belongs, in the employment section. I am really a lovable guy, just ask anyone……except for IAM Rand Jr. His opinion doesn’t count.

Comment

• OK, who's been sleeping on the watch!

Comment

• ***bump***

Comment

• booooya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• it's a race between CSPD and CSP

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10865 users online. 472 members and 10393 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X