Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feel like I am at the craps table trying to throw a 7 on the come out roll. Come on 31.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• damnnnnn you got it....bump to friday & 32

Comment

• TGIF. was watching the news you guys get hit with the foods in your hood? broncos still have a stadium? bump 32

Comment

• Wow, I didn't even notice that I got it. I thought I was still on the same page. Whhoooooo whoooo. Feeling lucky. Just might have to get a powerball ticket.

Flooding here and there where I am. Worse up north around the Denver area and north of there. Loveland, Longmont, Boulder, and Ft. Collins are getting NAILED. Boulder is okay with me. Those hippies need a good shower.

Bump into Friday night and 32.

Comment

• boulder, I can picture cheech and chong floating the flood on a raft

Comment

• With a massive doobie

Comment

• a massive soaking wet doobbie. TGIF & bump this mofo to 32

Comment

• does your president know about the flooding?

Comment

• I hope not. We don't need his help, comes with tooooooo many strings.

Comment

• Originally posted by WPD954 View Post
                      does your president know about the flooding?
                      For some reason a chill went down my back when I read this....

But I'm not too worried....1) our Gov is too skinny & 2) after the recall he might feel unwelcome.

TGIF and bump to 32.
                      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• yeah, look how much he did for arizona

bump to 32, TGIF ready for college ball sat and cardinals better not let me down again sunday

i hope i dont see you guys on tv floating down through the grand canyon

Comment

• a lil late to start winning games rockies, jeez, now d backs bumped even further down from the doyers

Comment

• I'm lucky so the high water better make it 'real' high to get me, whew. But those unaccounted numbers sure got me worried.

Today the older brother is gonna do some butt kick'n on the younger, GO Broncos! Bump'n for a win!

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

• Me: "Why did you drive around the barricade and sign that says road closed?"
                              Sheep: "Because I needed to go that way"
                              Me: "Ok, here's your ticket and you can walk home."
                              Sheep: "What about my car?"
                              Me: "It is probably going to be swallowed by the sinkhole you drove into. Good luck with that"

BUMP for a few days off and not spent slowing down natural selection.

Comment

• Congrats to the cards and WOOHOO Peyton spanked his lil' bro!

Man, the numbers of unaccounted keep rising....that's get'n down right scary. My prayers go to those hurt and the dead's loved ones.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4188 users online. 185 members and 4003 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X