X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D backs barely pulled a W but I’ll take it, better step up the home games

Comment

• Dam. 89 more pages to go!
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• Double Booya bump the commute in the wafflez talk!
        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• Waffles biotchez waffles

Comment

• Bumping to a quiet Thursday
            Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• yeah baby!

Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• Bump to some tortas

Comment

• Taco Thurs bumping to Frankfooter Friday

Comment

• No slap yer mammy wtf? Bump that!
                    If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that beer rules—and that there are too many delicious craft beer options for you to waste time on a Budweiser.
                    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• Bump to sleep

Comment

• I have moved on from Slapping yer mammy. It is now a Tiny Umbrella Party
                        Slated as “Colorado Springs' Most Anticipated Brewery Opening of 2016” by readers of Focus on the Beer Blog, we are striving to establish a gathering place for anyone in our city who appreciates craft beer, delicious and fresh cuisine, and an environment that is welcoming and stunningly different.

Comment

• Bump to......er never mind freeze this Friday night forever

Comment

• Sword Fight!

Comment

• Lazy day, I hope I can snap out of it

Comment

• Dam centipede nearly bit my ankle about a half hour ago! Hope this isn’t a sign of more things to come.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8332 users online. 361 members and 7971 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X