300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to see the English Beat tonight. Bump to an awesome concert. Booooya
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
      Going to see the English Beat tonight. Bump to an awesome concert. Booooya
      Have fun!
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunDevil View Post
        Overtime tomorrow so I’m not so crazy about this TGIF bump it out
        I LOVE O/T, especially when it involves getting “dirtbags” off the street. Nothing more gratifying than locking up folks that have it coming.
        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• SunDevil
          SunDevil commented
          Editing a comment
          nuh,its gonna be desk work. we had a bunch of people just lateral out and i inherited a bunch of investigations....but I shouldn't complain since O.T. is back for awhile

• HI629
          HI629 commented
          Editing a comment
          Look at the bright side, if it’s just admin paperwork behind a desk, very low probability that you’ll be dodging bullets!

• I always liked the extra duty DUI gigs. Getting paid extra for hooking drunks, Win Win.

Comment

• SunDevil
          SunDevil commented
          Editing a comment
          no way dude, thats past my bed time, i have worked day shift for 12 years now, although graveyard was the best time of my career

I always liked the extra duty DUI gigs. Getting paid extra for hooking drunks, Win Win.

Heck yeah! Also their responses to the question “Is Mickey Mouse a dog or a cat?” were priceless!

Comment

• meow........

Comment

• Graves when I was single were great! After I got married, not so much...maybe that's why I bumping divorced the first one?
            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• Gotta be something to be said for driving a desk and working banker's hours. Still, looking for a lottery retirement.

Comment

• Monday morning. Hope it’s not a repeat of 2 days ago!

Comment

• Ugh bump totaco day

Comment

• Bumping tacos

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

• tacos and margies, bump to 1530

Comment

• Tuesday is really feeling like a Monday. Bumping to Wednesday.

Comment

• Tacos salad bump

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

Gotta be something to be said for driving a desk and working banker's hours. Still, looking for a lottery retirement.
                            Word is I’m going to get the 4/10 schedule I’ve been bitching about at my desk, boo ya plus still get holidays, I might take weds off to make the commute more bearable

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5829 users online. 187 members and 5642 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X