Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words of wisdom come in many forms. To fully benefit from them one must open their minds before opening their eyes.

C’mon 500!
    Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• SunDevil
      SunDevil commented
      Editing a comment
      Co share 408

• Nope, sorry. My mind is closed for renovations right now. bumping to 5pm and an extra long weekend.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• Looks like we’re up to 408. Only 92 more pages to go.
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• Bump to 500

Comment

• What does the fox say?

Comment

• Somebody is bumping sumpin' ring-a-ding
            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• Sunday bump

Comment

• I can smell Monday coming, bump to 500

Comment

• What’s with all of these folks into UFC and MMA?

Comment

• Something about any publicity being good. Dude got 30 mil to get his face beat in. I would have jumped into the ring for that. My wife would be able to afford to have someone wipe the drool off my face while she is at Disney World.

Comment

• Sometimes Mondays feel like getting my face beat in. Bump it gone.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

• Eff Mondays. Especially when going into the work day on an hour of sleep! I’m getting too old for this $41t!

Comment

• Had to put in my .02 on another thread. Now I gotta bump myself down. Bad me.

Comment

• Doesn’t look like you bumped yourself down much.....since we are 2nd....d backs better not blow this game damn bullpen

Comment

• Bump tacos

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8198 users online. 355 members and 7843 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X