• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling the almighty D Backs dbags jinxes your team....go D BACKS

Comment

• 406 booya, and Robbie ray is on the mound tonight

Comment

• Is it legal in your home state for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• Thanks RAND for that W, it was all you

Comment

• How long before we crack 500 pages?
            Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• Booyah bumping Easter
              Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
              “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
              “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
              "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
              ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• Just woke up, nice cool overcast day I didn’t want to get out of bed

Comment

• Nice day piddling around working on making some new cabinet doors for the kitchen. Nobody bother bumped me until dinner time.
                  Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                  “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                  “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                  "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                  ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• **** this Sunday is almost over, I can already see Monday creeping up on us

Comment

• bump this Monday out

Comment

• Saw a video on Fox n Friends of an AZ trooper signing off after 37 years and 3 months. Not sure I could make 30 these days. Bump to my lotto retirement.
                        Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• i saw that video and was like i would have been at home burning sick time....bump the doyers down

Comment

• Wanted Michigan to win....oh well bump to tacos

Comment

• 15 innings for a D-Back win....bump the dodgers out

Comment

• Rocks are beating up on the Padres. Bump to an AZ rematch win.
                                Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9252 users online. 386 members and 8866 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X