• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoL bump for the oldies
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• SunDevil
      SunDevil commented
      Editing a comment
      Co share 404

• One day closer to a 3day weekend

Comment

• Jeez haven't you guys been put in a old folks home yet?? Bumping myself down from answering a poly question
      "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• I try to get to bed by 8 or 9 up at 430, fml I’m ready for old folks home

Comment

• I don't consider myself as old but, would love to have a lottery retirement. Bump
          Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
            I don't consider myself as old but, would love to have a lottery retirement. Bump
            Go running with scissors past the next "wet floor" sign you see at the local mall. If you fall just right, you won't get too badly hurt and possibly win the "ghetto lottery" with the help of an ambulance chasing attorney.
            Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• Bump to Friday and a 3 day weekend

Comment

• TGIF and a bump in the balls to get this to 1700

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

• Bumping to a Slow weekend.

Comment

• Bumping away a tear for the good weekend that is gone....and bumping Monday in the ballz just cuz

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• Bumping to awesome BBQ in KC. Now back to nose on grindstone.

Comment

• Short work week for many. Enjoy!
                        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• Short weeks still get tacos to bump

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• feels like a horrible Monday.....bump it out

Comment

• Even though it is a Tuesday it is turning out to be another Monday. Bump

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8577 users online. 405 members and 8172 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X