Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be back to 5 days once the academy starts on April 9th...but until then i'll enjoy 4-10s.
    "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• SunDevil
      SunDevil commented
      Editing a comment
      Co share 403

• Oh I thought wsp was Running a 4/10 academy

Comment

• I'll take 5/8s during the day in an office with weekends and holidays off as opposed to 4/10s at night pushing a radiator in the cold or heat. Booooya
      Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• SunDevil
        SunDevil commented
        Editing a comment
        My commutes an hour to hour and a half each way, that’s really my biggest bitch about 5/8’s is I am sick of driving

• Bump to a TGIF

Comment

• Dang, 1-1.5hr commute....and I bitch about 20min. Get the heck outta that and bump this tgif to a long no on-call weekend.
        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• SunDevil
          SunDevil commented
          Editing a comment
          Well I got freeway therapy from admin, it is only 25 miles but LA traffic sucks donkey d

• Done the 1 hour commute before. Now I am down to 10 minutes. Bump to working at the happiest place on earth.

Comment

• SunDevil
          SunDevil commented
          Editing a comment
          20 years ago I lived and worked in a ****hole that paid nothing, but I had a take home and lived less than a mile from the station....F this place

• Friday afternoon and it’s only 82 degrees, but the humidity is unreal! Drank a whole 12 pack of diet Pepsi already! Gonna need to pick up a 3rd carrier for my body armor if this humidity keeps up.
        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• SunDevil
          SunDevil commented
          Editing a comment
          What’s the humidity? Think it’s 70something round here but only in the 65 degree ish,

• HI629
          HI629 commented
          Editing a comment
          Was around 78% yesterday. To compound the problem there were Southern winds, which brings a thick cloud of vog (mixture of volcanic smoke and fog) from the island of Hawaii. The Southern winds make things much warmer than our usual trade winds.

One of the guys on my crew picked up some dry ice and a 12 pack of ice cream sandwiches today. Should make the work day a bit more pleasant. :-)

• Jeez, it feels like Monday was just here.....oh yeah...bump it

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

• Groundhog day. Every day feels like a Monday. Bump to a lottery life.

Comment

• Got military stand by orders today. Looks like another trip to the sandbox may be in the works.
          Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• Shiite no bump

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• Pollo tacos with pico mofos

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• Take an umbrella and sunscreen. Bump to a safe trip to the desert.

Comment

• taco Tuesday bump it out

Comment

• Jeeze, Denver SO is an oldie but, goodie. Bumping DSO down.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5515 users online. 224 members and 5291 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X