Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGIF mofos

Comment

• Finally Friday, just gotta make it to 5. Pizza and Beer at 5:30pm. My treat. Just gotta make it to Cspings by then. Gonna have a Tiny Umbrella Party or an Elysium IPA.
      Slated as “Colorado Springs' Most Anticipated Brewery Opening of 2016” by readers of Focus on the Beer Blog, we are striving to establish a gathering place for anyone in our city who appreciates craft beer, delicious and fresh cuisine, and an environment that is welcoming and stunningly different.
      Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• SunDevil
        SunDevil commented
        Editing a comment
        had I seen this earlier I would have got a jet from LAX, be worth it just to watch you pick up the tab

• Langford PR
        Langford PR commented
        Editing a comment
        On call for the weekend....dang missed it!

• gotta bump you down Rand

Comment

• Hey, I already bumped myself down.

Comment

• It’s the weekend and my oldest will be on a plane for DC in roughly 48 hours. Gotta help him pack. Hope he doesnt’ freeze his tail off in the cooler temperatures!
          Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• Langford PR
            Langford PR commented
            Editing a comment
            I saw the other thread. That's quite a trip. I hope all goes great and he has fun. I see that the weather is calling for a 3rd nor'easter so make sure he's got some long johns.

• HI629
            HI629 commented
            Editing a comment
            Fought with him about the extra layer of warm clothing. Glad he finally gave in and packed the long underwear. He’s got all kinds of stuff. Even packed a power strip in case his room doesn’t have enough outlets to charge everyone’s electronics. (3 boys in the same room).

Seems like he’s picked up a lot of pointers from when he’s traveled with me in the past. :-D

• The worst thing about the weekend is that it brings bumping Mondays back around.......**** it bump
          Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
          “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
          “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
          "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
          ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• time change Mondays the worst of the worst....bump it out

Comment

• I feel like a dog chasing its tail, Friday gets here and before you know it Monday is here. Then it is back to Friday. Friday/Monday/Friday/Monday

Comment

• So after 28 years I am calling it quits soon, looking for info on Colorado public defender investigator spots, not looking for the usual comments I know what the job entails, more about morale, ect. I have worked with DA,s for years so I know working with attorneys isn’t easy

Comment

• Best wishes on the future, mi amigo. You carried the load 11 yrs longer than I could. I suppose this office would be the place to start asking questions as I'm sure they could direct you well on a lot of what you will need to know. I don't have much to offer but I would shy away from any pro bono BS work. Only money walks and talks with me.

Oh yeah, and bump MFing tacos mofos!

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                  “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

• PS.........IDK about job availability but as far as Colorado goes I prefer the western slope to the retard infested eastern slope! Grand Junction is not only my home town but the best little city in the state.

.....no offense to CS Rand.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• SunDevil
                      SunDevil commented
                      Editing a comment
                      on my Colorado trip stopped in GJ for lunch, I liked the vibe.....bump to some tacos

• Am I missing something. You want to go to the Public Defender's Office?????? If you do then I gotta tell you they are not likely to hire former LEO's. Better if you get your PI license and go ADC (Alternative Defense Council) Private attorney's are more likely to retain a former LEO than PD. You can also get the Federal version of ADC. Good money from what I hear.

If you were looking for another DA gig then Denver pays the most. They top out around 85K. That would probably be like 200k in Cali. Not sure about AZ. Thought that people would leave CO to go retire in AZ. Not a ton of info on Public Defender moral etc. You have to have your own transportation and get reimbursed. Different mindset with PD people.

I can tell you CSprings(4th JD) is the busiest Judicial District in the state. We do more felony trials then any other District. We have more misdemeanor cases filed and it goes back an forth on trials. The investigator division of the 4th is bigger than some small town agencies.

If you want to jump to the other side then good luck. If you have any hair left then you might want to invest in a hair restoration plan.
                    Last edited by IAM Rand; 03-14-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Bump to working 4-10s...really enjoying 3 days off lol
                      "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• Must be nice I hate 5/8’s with a long commute

Comment

• Bumping springs down and hoping ASU wins tonight

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6662 users online. 243 members and 6419 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X