Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academy is just on the west edge of Shelton.
    "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• SunDevil
      SunDevil commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn you pacific northwester, you stole 395.....co share. Never heard of Shelton gotta look it up

• COMoparfan392
      COMoparfan392 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gotta be faster! #twiceinarow

• Congrats on the job and the baby! wooooot indeed! Bump.....

.....the uniforms look close to the blue of the CSP
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• And we don’t have to bump him down anymore, should take some steam out of csp lol. Bump to lotto win

Comment

• Who knows? Maybe I'll come back every week and post in the CSP thread just for kicks

Apparently WSP's new uniform is machine washable so that will be nice...digging that black bow-tie too!
        "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• SunDevil
          SunDevil commented
          Editing a comment
          better not.......

• I see some pictures with bow ties and some without. Do you really have to wear them. No thanks. I wear a tie, just not one with a bow. Bump to a Saturday lotto win.
        Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• COMoparfan392
          COMoparfan392 commented
          Editing a comment
          For the Class A's or whatever the most formal uniform is I believe we do have to wear them but otherwise no

• bow tie?? wtf....nevermind bow ties time to buy some really good rain gear big bird
        Last edited by SunDevil; 01-25-2018, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• TGIF finally

Comment

• Well it's about as moist as my loins out there...and I do need a solid rain jacket anyway lol

Comment

• Don't be a Duck. Oh wait, never mind. That is Oregon. Don't be a Sea Hawk. Bump to the first day of a week long vacation. Booooooyaaaa
              Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• Nope. While I do respect Russel Wilson and think hes one of the few class acts in the league, I will forever be a Steelers fan after they beat the Broncos to a pulp in the 2005 AFC championship game

Comment

• Arizona blew it passing up on Wilson.......Saturday bump in time to buy some lotto tix

Comment

• Sunday bump in, hope it goes slow I’m not ready for Monday

Comment

• Bump this Monday in the nadz.
                      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• Bump to TGIF

Comment

• Actually, bump to our move date so I can get the hell outta Dodge.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7234 users online. 217 members and 7017 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X