Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two of my three older sisters went to and graduated from CU Boulder, with one adopting the political views from there, so you best believe I get an earful every family gathering lol. My wife's brother is currently attending there, and he always has some ill-informed snide remark about Trump whenever I see him too, as does my father-in-law... I'm also sad to say I've had the displeasure of visiting Boulder several times, not by choice either.

Despite Washington's political views, I can say that most people (even complete strangers) I've seen up there have been very friendly and is why I wouldn't mind working in a liberal stronghold. Not to mention, light shines brightest in the dark, so I won't mind helping make common sense common again lol.
    "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• SunDevil
      SunDevil commented
      Editing a comment
      co share 394

• SunDevil
      SunDevil commented
      Editing a comment
      Boulder must be like California's Berkley...aka bizzerkley

• Pinchie Thornton....Saturday bump weekends here and I’m broke

Comment

• Sat night bump back up

Comment

• Sunday bump

Comment

• Bumping Monday out

Comment

• bump to tacos.....glad i am not in alaska

Comment

• Bumping another Tuesday I wish was a Friday.
              Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• feels like tuesday # 2...bump it out

Comment

• Denver to Dulles bump sucks worse than Dulles to Denver. Hump bump
                  Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                  “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                  “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                  "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                  ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• waffles mofo's.....

Comment

• Bump to getting the final offer call yesterday and getting Feb 26th as my official start date. Moving out of state woooooot
                      "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• SunDevil
                        SunDevil commented
                        Editing a comment
                        congrats Mope! thats good to hear.....what city are you moving to?

• WAMoparfan392 from now on....boot

Comment

• I am not picky, I could do with 2.8 mill. Bump to a CO LOTTO WIN.
                        Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• i didn't get a single F'n number on mega yesterday....

Comment

• Lol. You can call me whatever you want, but most importantly, you can call me EMPLOYED. Moving to the Shelton area so the trips back home on the weekends from the academy are only 10 minutes and my pregnant wife will be less likely to go insane when our first kid comes along...on April 9th....which is also the start of the academy...RIP.

Comment

• SunDevil
                              SunDevil commented
                              Editing a comment
                              LOL...where is the academy located?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5759 users online. 239 members and 5520 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X