Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver PD.....the new CSP. Bump to the bump.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• SunDevil
      SunDevil commented
      Editing a comment
      co share 393 with the rain man....kmart sucks

• mopar, please don't apply with denver....csp was enough to deal with. bump

Comment

• Bumping metro pay

Comment

• And waffles

Comment

• Jesus, bump again, and got some lotto tix in the hood bump to a win

Comment

• Nah SunDevil, Denver isn't on my radar. Plus, got a conditional offer from Washington State Patrol yesterday so there's that too. Bump to moving outta state with any luck
            "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• SunDevil
              SunDevil commented
              Editing a comment
              nice, hope it works out for you. how does WA. handle conditional offers? as in what do you have left? i know a bunch of peeps that went up to the PNW, only 2 came back, everyone else seemed to like the move.

• Bump some TGIF up in this mudda
            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• SunDevil
              SunDevil commented
              Editing a comment
              bump to some lotto winnings

• Langford PR
              Langford PR commented
              Editing a comment
              damn straight brother

• Gotta bump DPD down. Hopefully if they get into the academy in May they won't be able to post here.

Comment

• So for their conditional, all that's left is a written psych test, medical stuff like blood draw and a physical exam, and then a psychological interview. I completed the former two steps, just waiting on my psych interview which is in an hour. From what I've been told, I've got the job so long as I dont go in there and flip a table lol.

Dont get me wrong I love CO and it will always be home but I've been within 30 mins of family for my entire 22 years of life, as has my wife, so we want to start a new adventure. No state tax and the new tax cuts from trump will be nice among other things
              "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• SunDevil
                SunDevil commented
                Editing a comment
                How long did it take for you to get through the process?

• I applied September 15th and I'm told a final offer would come within two weeks from now, so just over 4 months. I could have got through even quicker but there were about a months worth of scheduling conflicts on my side so you could get through in about 3 months if your calender is open lol.

I'm still highly impressed by their background investigation speed. They finished mine in only 54 days, which included the 3 major holidays of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and new years. None of this 9 months nonsense of CSP

Comment

• Congratulations and best wishes up there. I've been up in Bellingham several times before my aunt passed away. Washington is beautiful I hope you love it.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

• COMoparfan392
                  COMoparfan392 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks! Keep enjoying CO for me.

• Bump a long and slow weekend

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• Hoping no more missile threats (bogus or otherwise) this weekend!
                  Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• SunDevil
                    SunDevil commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hey HI629, I noticed the state of HI has had the same investigator jobs posted for like 2 years straight, do you know if it is because they are too picky or short on applicants? I was going to apply, but thats a lot of $$$ going back and forth to test.

• HI629
                    HI629 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Which position(s)m were you looking at?

• bump to 1500.....

Comment

• You want an adventure, Washington will give it to you. In order to prep for the libs in WA you need to go to Boulder for the day. Good luck. BTY, you are even closer to Canada. I don't like their politics but, I really like Vancouver. Son used to live there. Always worth a visit.

Bump to Friday.

Comment

• SunDevil
                      SunDevil commented
                      Editing a comment
                      my one buddy that lateraled up there ended up getting out of law enforcement all together and moved back south opened up his own business......nothing good to say. the other guys like living up there, so i guess they just suck it up and adapt. i am pretty sure they learned to kick back and just be reactive.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9047 users online. 396 members and 8651 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X