Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• court holiday but i still gotta work...bump it out

Comment

• Rum and coke........hold the coke please. Bump to Tuesday.
      My soul has been removed to make room for all this sarcasm

Comment

• Mondays gone and bumping good riddance.
        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• 331? That makes two in a row muddarucka!

People be like crying for Trig and the Sully....any word devil? Things ok on the farm?

Bump tacos day

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
          “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

• Big ole Power Ball pot o gold. All for me. Bump

Comment

• havent heard from them and i lost my phone that had their contact info. so busy working i forgot to morning bump, covering for lazy *** POS co workers

Comment

• Only weds???????????????????????????? Wtf?????? This week is dragging, bump it out, vegas bound 3 day weekend

Comment

• Feels more like a Monday. What is 1000 attorney's at the bottom of the ocean:

A GOOD START

Comment

• hey Rand, this could have been your retirement fund

LA County District Attorney Investigator Files Civil Rights Lawsuit Against Sheriff Jim McDonnell

February 1, 2017 10:25 am by: Staff Report Category: Community Calendar, Crime + Courts, NewsLeave a comment A+ / A-
                    An investigator with the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against Sheriff Jim McDonnell and a group of deputies, alleging he was beaten and unlawfully detained while working last year.

Maurice Lallemand contends in a lawsuit filed Tuesday that he was battered and held by deputies in a patrol car despite his status as one of about 300 sworn investigators with the district attorney’ office, the Los Angeles Times reported. His complaint calls the experience “an inexcusable, despicable and intolerable episode of government-gone-wild.”

The suit represents a rare public account of one peace officer alleging he was brutalized and unlawfully apprehended by other officers. Representatives of the sheriff’s department and the district attorney’s office did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The suit says the incident began about 6 a.m. on May 13, 2016, outside a home in Bellflower. Lallemand was in his county-issued police car and trying to serve a robbery victim a subpoena, The Times reported.

Lallemand used his police radio to notify his department command center, which shares the same frequency as the Sheriff’s Department, that he was at the location. He got out of his car wearing a police badge, a radio and a lanyard with “police” written on his identification card, according to The Times.

Four L.A. County sheriff’s deputies arrived and, even though Lallemand identified himself as a sworn peace officer, he was assaulted, battered, detained and searched, according to the suit. He says he was retaliated against for his comments to the deputies, including, “You guys are inexperienced and incompetent,” according to the suit.

Deputies locked Lallemand in their patrol car with a person who “appeared to be a drug addict,” according to the suit.

Two months later, Lallemand and a colleague tried to submit a complaint against the deputies at the sheriff’s Lakewood Station but they were rebuffed. A supervisor allegedly ordered a desk sergeant not to accept the complaint. Lallemand contends the refusal was part of a scheme to conceal the alleged wrongdoing.

The lawsuit seeks damages for violations of civil rights, humiliation, and emotional and physical injuries, The Times reported.

Comment

• I would take a little a55whooping for a mil or 2.

Comment

• me too, had enough a55 whoopings for free, one more won't hurt

Comment

• Was the desk supervisor related to Stacey Koon? Bump in a PB win.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• I forgot to get tix and too lazy to leave my tv

Comment

• jeez, hurry up friday

Comment

• Didn't play last night but, no one won. Over 200 mil after taxes. Booya.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7626 users online. 433 members and 7193 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X