• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donkeys and cats tomorrow. Bump
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• L.F.!!

TD!

HeaRt AtTacK

BirDie"zz!

Defies description, from bad coin tosses to internal sabotage!
      ​

Help Officers, or Cheer Officers, The space cowboy just fell down and shit stinky balls!

-Trig
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Dang! Whew, glad that's over. Bill Cowher called it....it was a slugfest and the team who turned the ball over lost.

Bump past this week to championship weekend......cards and donkeys.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

• That was not a Super Bowl winning Broncos Team. The Patriots are gonna spank them at home. Happy MLK day. Somehow I don't think he would approve of Obama.
          Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• What a weekend.....

Comment

• Yeah, Sunday is gonna be ugly for the donkeys me thinks.......uhhhg

......I hope the cards or cats have a cure for Boston or that BS will never end.......x2 uhhhhgg!

Bump it all.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• Here I am on Tuesday, my Monday and wishing it was Friday. Bump

Comment

• Taco Tuesday went north of the border and done did pot roast......yummy bump.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• You pothead. Getting roasted aren't ya. Bump to Friday cause I want to skip Thursday.

Comment

• Why would anyone want to leave beach, sand, surf, and warmth to come here and freeze?

....and my neighbors get roasted and I just try and stay upwind nowadays. Bump it all to tgif.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• Bump to a better day.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• lick lock, bump, 6 o-clocka' and oNe free reach-'round...

Thats sick!

Ya' cAn ShUt da' F uck'sza upza!!!
                          Originally posted by mookster
                          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                          Originally posted by CityCopDC
                          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Bumping Sully up and out. Finally Friday, just need it to be 5 O CLOCK

Comment

• TGIF indeed, finally....going to the snow tomorrow, i tried to get out of going but im stuck...

Comment

• WOO..F***ing..HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I've always said...put pressure on Brady and his 'itch arz ain't Shiite! GAWD I love a defense! SB 50 BAYYYBEEEEE!!

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9207 users online. 399 members and 8808 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X