• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 tacos 5 coronas....

Comment

• Done with weds already, bump

Comment

• Okay Devil, I am down with Tillman but, you need to change that pic. How bout him in his uniform. I see Bruce Jenner every time I see it. Bump that picture and Wednesday out.
        Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• there was actually a pic with this one and one in uniform next to each other but it would be way to small....still cant believe you used tillman and jenner in the same paragraph. ill find something

Comment

• Looks queer ta' me!!!

birdies and horseys won..all tiz' peaceful......
            Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
              Okay Devil, I am down with Tillman but, you need to change that pic. How bout him in his uniform. I see Bruce Jenner every time I see it. Bump that picture and Wednesday out.
              Not me'z,,until now..now all I see is a weirdo..thanks, Sire Officer IAM R!!!
              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Sire deputy, Sundebble..do ya' PM thinGy werk???

where da' F is San bernardino relative ta' yaz'?????
                -Frank

Comment

• Yup......about 15 miles from my house, rand looks like we got u beat on this one.....of course obamas only words are gun control

Comment

• Negative on da pm, my pm don't work

Comment

• Originally posted by SunDevil View Post
                      Yup......about 15 miles from my house,
                      Roger dat'......

Originally posted by SunDevil View Post
                      Negative on da pm, my pm don't work
                      OK....

rand looks like we got u beat on this one.....of course obamas only words are gun control
                      I posted this on another thread........>>>>>
                      Big eared baboon just made a statement vi a lacky..

Alluded, ALLUDED, to you know what!
                      -Frank

Comment

• Bumping a Thursday tom the wind.. I want a TGIF in this here house!
                        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• U stole 146 wtf, bump to tgif

Comment

• Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                            I wanna see Brock throw 500yards on the pats...... (fingers crossed)
                            Well ya' got ya' wish!!

Originally posted by co.outdoorsman View Post
                            I just wanna see us bumping the Pat's outta here with a win!

bump'in them pats out bro!!!

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                            We did it! Go suck an egg Brady!

Bump

X2

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
                            Friday was a long day. Man I am done with this year. Keep hoping that the New Year will bring something better. Fingers crossed for 2016.

Betta' keep em crossed, cuz we still got a big eared at da' wheel'zz

Negative on da pm, my pm don't work

Nutha' do's ya' phOne thingy................
                            -Frank

Comment

• Tgmffb.....

Comment

• Okay, just got to work and already wanting to go home. Bumping it out of here.
                                Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8988 users online. 389 members and 8599 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X