Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ........all the bumping little things you grow with in life.....

"Unlucky Friday the 13th"

........this cannot be allowed to continue. It must bumping end at some point.

Aujourd'hui, nous sommes tout français! Bonne chance, mes amis. Les Gendarmes, bonne chasse! Vive la France!
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• Arizona state won....now time for me to win the powerball

Comment

• Cardiac cards......and wtf with the Broncos? Is it Friday yet? Bump

Comment

• I see Sully is off his meds again. Bump to a better Tuesday.
          Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• Manning needs to retire so I can move on.... bump out

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

• Hmm, I believe I will have tacos on this Tuesday. Hey, that's pretty cool.......I wonder why nobody has ever thought of that before. A bumping great idea!

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                Manning needs to retire so I can move on.... bump out
                I like Brock, ASU alumni didnt win nada on lotto. bump to 144

Comment

• Waffle weds....

Comment

• Had a snow day off yesterday and all day long it felt like a Sunday. You get that looming feeling of dread that you have to go back to work the next day. Still nice to have a freebie
                    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• snow?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                        How the heck did I know when I bumped in here this morning and saw Sully had 143 I'd bump a page back and see he "rainman'ed all ova da place!!"

Hey, TRIG, kick dat black arz around the stall fur Uz!!!!

With pleasure, with pleasure!
                        Originally posted by mookster
                        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                        Originally posted by CityCopDC
                        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Just heard on dat' commie lover new'z...

Your esteemed Gov O' Colo. declared,
                          You states dat' don't want them syrian refugees terrorist, are bigoted, racist, Isam-o-phobes!!! WE'll take em'!!!

I say, GOOD ya' dickless, p USSY lipped, puddle of jackoff SH** JUICE,slime bagged'ed BUM, YA' CAN HAVE EM'Z!!!!!

Butt'z,,,,,, iffa' they come ta' da' GCS, we gunna' shoot, grind em'z up, 'den burn em' ta' ashes!!!!
                          Last edited by asullivan; 11-18-2015, 03:13 PM. Reason: seCreT stUffy
                          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• ^^^^ their gov. isn't the only one

Comment

• Originally posted by SunDevil View Post
                              ^^^^ their gov. isn't the only one
                              Roger dat'!

Hell, it was the Gov. of Utah' or the Mayor of Salt Lake City declared "we love em', let em' in"....!!!

Trig looked at me, I looked at Trig..we both said..."WTF"!!!!!!!

About 1800 hrs, I spied dat' the Frogs are Throttl'in up on these bastards and bitches from hell...

I really think its to late for Europe...
                              My concubine has kin in Paris..I specifically remember they complain'in about these Lucifer lizards 15 years ago!!!

I see us as if we were in nazie germany 1941ish to 45ish...BUT, with a brand new twist.........

BTW, Right now, I wud' buy Putin a steak dinner and a bottle of Kentucky. ..

Nobody is gunna' twist Vladimir's balls!
                              -Frank

Comment

• Putin has mucho grande huevos, punks obama fer sure.....his ruca looks fine too.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9243 users online. 415 members and 8828 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X