Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've looked around but haven't found an answer. Does anyone know what academy Larimer County Sheriff's Department sends patrol deputy trainees to?

Comment

• Seriously? Bump away
      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• lari-who? wheres that? going to cards game sunday, just not looking forward to the drive to AZ. bump

Comment

• alright, thanks guys.

Comment

• All jokes aside, I have no idea

Comment

• Bump'n TGIF in and not a minute too soon.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
              “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

• Finally Friday, just gotta hang in to 5pm. Bump
                Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• any you guys know who larimer county goes through? anything to bump csp down

TGIF

Comment

• Bump and burp..
                    Originally posted by mookster
                    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                    Originally posted by CityCopDC
                    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Originally posted by WPD954 View Post
                      any you guys know who larimer county goes through? anything to bump csp down

TGIF
                      Ft Collins and Loveland north of Denver.....RMNP to I-70. College crap arz area north of Boulder. Basically the area of the state that we passed legal pot for.

TGIF and big bump in the ...... ....uhmmmmm, Larimer!

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• Thanks, WPD. The reason I ask is because I plan to apply there in about a year, or whenever they have an opening.

Gather 'round, gentlemen. I've got a story to tell and I'm sure you're all genuinely interested in hearing it.

In 2009 I suffered a traumatic brain injury while I was in the Marine Corps. It caused me to be medically retired. So, I seized the opportunity to get the hell out of California, and me and my family escaped. I've wanted to be a cop my whole life and it's why I joined the Marines. I didn't get hired when I applied at a couple places in 2007, so I reenlisted and promptly suffered a near fatal injury. Anyway, the next time I return to California will be in an urn, so I'm not going to apply there. I'm trying to figure out a place to apply here.

TL;DR: I'm an American Hero that is getting a degree in something because the VA is paying for it and if it were up to me I'd be in an academy tomorrow.

Please, devote some of your personal time to my problems.

Comment

• Uhm, okay....you're in the wrong thread to find out what you want to know. Agencies also generally appreciate critical thinking.

Bump

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                            Uhm, okay....you're in the wrong thread to find out what you want to know. Agencies also generally appreciate critical thinking.

Bump
                            Great. Thank you. I wasn't aware that this thread had any purpose other than a bunch of people typing 'bump'. I felt I wasn't interrupting any profound, life-changing discussions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                              Seriously? Bump away
                              Originally posted by WPD954 View Post
                              lari-who? wheres that? going to cards game sunday, just not looking forward to the drive to AZ. bump
                              All jokes aside, I have no idea
                              any you guys know who larimer county goes through? anything to bump csp down

TGIF
                              Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                              Ft Collins and Loveland north of Denver.....RMNP to I-70. College crap arz area north of Boulder. Basically the area of the state that we passed legal pot for.
                              Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                              Uhm, okay....you're in the wrong thread to find out what you want to know. Agencies also generally appreciate critical thinking.

Bump
                              Originally posted by peteybenters View Post
                              Great. Thank you. I wasn't aware that this thread had any purpose other than a bunch of people typing 'bump'.....
                              1) You are in the wrong area to find answers to your inquiry.
                              2) Despite that you have gotten complete and informative answers from the total of knowledge of those here.
                              3) Your assessment of this thread is accurate...begging the question why did you ask your question here to begin with?
                              4) ....bruising of an ego that easy may be a warning that LEO may not be your calling....fyi

....I felt I wasn't interrupting any profound, life-changing discussions.
                              .....and look, you have in fact become part of one.

Lastly, .......a little study of the entire sight and you might find there are more than a couple of 'heroes' who earned the title, too.

Bump to football.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• I hoped I wouldn't have had to explain that the 'American Hero' thing was a joke, but I was wrong.

That's a pretty big leap for you to assume my ego was bruised. How much of your personal time did you devote to copying the replies in that last post? I'm going to make a leap and say that you need to get out more.

You don't know what 'begging the question' means https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/begging-the-question

bump

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10599 users online. 460 members and 10139 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X