Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 pm here....

Comment

• Hell yeah, bump this day gone....I want the weekend 'cause I gotsta go vroom vroom!!
      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

• holy chit! i got 61 mofos!

Comment

• Awww yeah. 250 miles with great weather and warm temps. Bump.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
          “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

• hot as hell here today.....bump the temp down

Comment

• How bout them Diamondbacks. Cleaning the bottom of the Division. BBBBBbbwwwwaaaahahahahahahaha. Sorry, couldn't help myself. Just sharing the love. Been there, done that. Nice to see the Rockies in second. Hope they can keep it up.

Bump to Tuesday.
              Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

• I would rather see the D Backs loose early on then see them blow 1/2 season # 1 spot like they did last year....oh and that 18-7 win against the doyers.....priceless

Comment

• you just jinxed them rockies too by the way lol bump to 62

Comment

• Bump a rump @ 2306 Hr'z..
                    Last edited by asullivan; 05-20-2014, 01:09 AM. Reason: seCret Pole-leeese stUffy
                    Originally posted by mookster
                    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                    Originally posted by CityCopDC
                    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^
                      Two minute spread'z, Sire Deputy 95Four'z...
                      Originally posted by mookster
                      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                      Originally posted by CityCopDC
                      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Just like herpes, never really gone and always comes back when you don't want it to. I say GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR. Bump Sully up one

Comment

• Umm, I don't personally know that comparison and I don't think I ever want to. Bump.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

• Originally posted by WPD954 View Post
                            you just jinxed them rockies too by the way lol bump to 62
                            Jinx this: Rocks 5 Not so Giants 4

Bump to another win for the Rockies

Comment

• Damn, Rocks dropped one like the people here not bumping it up. Tie breaker today. Go Rocks

Comment

• Where all you slackers been. Bumpin this up because you ain't

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10754 users online. 466 members and 10288 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X