X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimb77
    replied
    Originally posted by aaronmurphy2002 View Post
    New PAT, huh? I heard they were changing it, any details you'd be comfortable sharing?
    Looks like it is very similar to Denver now

https://www.auroragov.org/LivingHere...ting/index.htm

Leave a comment:

• aaronmurphy2002
    replied
    New PAT, huh? I heard they were changing it, any details you'd be comfortable sharing?

Leave a comment:

• FutureCop1
    replied
    I'm still in it as a lateral. Did my poly/psych in March. Got an email the other day about the new physical agility test. So now I am just waiting til September for lateral testing week.

Leave a comment:

• aaronmurphy2002
    replied
    Just figured I'd give this thread a bump. Anyone else in the process for recruits right now? Did the psych written and follow up in the last week, sent in my PHQ packet, now just playing the waiting game...

Leave a comment:

• misplacedPD
    replied
    Anyone been hired as a pre-cert, or even any current officers on with this dept.

I'm a cop in VA with 4.5 years on the job and post grad studies and am trying to find out what my chance of is of getting called to test. Also I was wondering if anyone has heard when they might be looking to do their next pre-cert hiring, I have heard that there next recruit academy will probably be Nov 2012. Also if there are any officers from this dept on here I would love to hear of what ya think of the dept and area. It will be very expensive for me to do any of the precess with this dept do to the distance (if/when I get called), but from what I have seen it looks like a good opportunity. Would greatly appreciate any info on this dept.
    -Thanx

Leave a comment:

• FutureCop1
    replied
    Chappy..I got the email from them the other day saying the academy was cancelled. Oh well....gues I just have to wait another year

Leave a comment:

• five555
    replied
    I just did the psych for Aurora about 2 weeks ago and failed. Funny part is I did it for them last year and passed (completed background but wasn't high enough on list for academy). This year it was the same questions and same answers... but different psychologist. Kinda feels like a crap shoot over there.

Leave a comment:

• Chappy31
    replied
    FutureCop1,

I just called the civil service commission to get an update and they told me that they will not be having the February academy...the next "projected" academy will be in October 2012. Huge bummer...aside from Jeffco and a few agencies here and there, getting sponsored tends to be like winning the powerball. Looks like my bank account might be about $7k lower come January for a self sponsored academy.

Good luck to all and God bless!

Leave a comment:

• FutureCop1
    replied
    bump....anyone heard anything??? I submitted my PHQ, and am waiting to hear more.

Leave a comment:

• Traffic_82
    replied
    They're accepting them until around christmas for a feb academy.

Leave a comment:

• DenverDevilDog
    replied
    They are accepting applications until 7/1/2011.

Leave a comment:

• Johnnylawman38
    replied
    Is the recent hiring closed now?

Leave a comment:

• RockyMountain
    replied
    Does anyone know when they will be making conditional job offers for entry level recruits?

Leave a comment:

• Orale
    replied
    With lateral's, I think you only do a handful of tests and you're in. I think you skip the first few exams that are required for entry-level applicants. Go to auroragov.org. Go to the police link and search under FAQs, there is a spot there that explains the whole lateral process.

Leave a comment:

• Traffic_82
    replied
    Anybody moving along? I was told it's laterals only. Psych and poly coming up. Anybody have an idea of how many applicants there are?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2625 users online. 156 members and 2469 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X