300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auraria Campus PD Hiring

Does anyone know anything about the Auraria Police Department? I saw that they're hiring, but I haven't been able to find much on them. I did come across this obviously biased article written by what I presume is a student though:

http://mscdmediawriting.blogspot.com...epartment.html.
    Last edited by RockyMountain; 05-31-2011, 01:45 AM.

Wow. What a great article. I predict this person will be on the NY Times bestseller list someday.

Comment

It's obvious the author spent many hours researching her subject, and tried to look at all sides of the PD, it's call loads, and other services the PD provides for the campus....
      Be safe pulling back into the thread...
      http://infidelswithhonor.com/

Comment

Very true!
        Last edited by RockyMountain; 04-03-2011, 06:21 PM.

Comment

I got my degree at Metro, although a few years ago. Like most stated funded colleges here in Colorado, they transitioned their security department into a police department. They all fall and fund under the Department of Higher Ed and not the Department of Public Safety, so I can't say for sure, exactly why they transitioned. Their jurisdiction is limited, and their call load really can't be that high. A foot in the door to another agency, maybe?

Comment

See my reply in the Denver PD thread just below.
            I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4376 users online. 214 members and 4162 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X