300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colo Springs -- Amberly Drive Murder

So as we get our snow today, it occurred to me that I'd never seen any resolution on the murder that happened on Amberly drive last winter. The dude who was out shoveling his snow when he was shot in the torso. Last we'd heard was that it was NOT a random shooting and then nothing. Searching on it nets me nothing.

So...if anyone is allowed to comment, was this crime ever solved?
    If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

Hate to dredge up an old thread, but FINALLY there are some answers to this one. Huge thanks to anyone and everyone who solved this and got the scumbag off the streets. I'd heard this story, with some other details, a few months back, but it's good to see it finally go public.

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/9...ySection=story

The news conference Friday also addressed first degree murder charges against Bruce Nozolino. Investigators say Nozolino shot and killed Richard Schreiner in November 2008 as Schreiner was shoveling snow outside his Colorado Springs home. He was hit once in the chest.
    If I tell you what I know, I'd have to kill you. Fortunately, I don't know much.

Comment

ISPY, you don't know how badly I wanted to PM you and tell you your kids were safe to play on your street. That the killing was personal and not random. A few answers would have lead to more questions, maybe not from you, but others. I hope this matter is resolved in the courts.
      "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Thanks, Keith, and I understand you were unable to say anything. That's kind of the business I'm in all the time.

We did get a wink-nudge from someone in-the-know about the thing after I posted my question above.

Sorry it took me so long to reply -- hectic at work right now. Thanks for thinking of us, and keep up the good work up there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4703 users online. 305 members and 4398 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X