Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monument PD...accepting applications, again!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monument PD...accepting applications, again!

Seems that MPD's three prospective hirees, out of the ten recent applicants withdrew and/or took jobs elsewhere....so....

Monument PD is once again accepting applications, call (719) 481-3253, or stop in at 645 No. Beacon Lite Road for an application...M-F, 0800-1600. Here's the web page link: http://monumentpd.org/index.php?opti...d=86&Itemid=99

Disregard the May 01 cut off!

And, of course, tell them that Kieth M. sent you!
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Dang Kieth, get the POST requirement waived already! I'm Fed LE, shouldn't that count for SOMETHING!?!

On another note, good luck to those applying.

Comment

Kieth, will the department bump the starting salary a little if the experience merits it?
      I don't think it's nice you laughing. You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him.

Comment

Originally posted by myevilalterego View Post
        Kieth, will the department bump the starting salary a little if the experience merits it?
        Yep, they should, they did for me.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Really? I got skipped over the last time. OH, well.

Comment

try again, mikey!

Comment

nah, I got picked up by another agency. I will remain loyal for now.

Comment

Position filled

I guess we're getting one of the DPD officers who got his layoff notice.

Comment

Do you know if they are still hiring Kieth?

Thanks,

Seth

Comment

No, the soon-to-be former DPD Officer starts 10/19.

We're also adding on a new Reserve P.O.....attorney who put himself through an academy.

Comment

^^^EEEEESH...what KIND of attorney?????
                      MAC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5692 users online. 314 members and 5378 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X