300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Probation Officers?

Anyone on here a Colorado Probation Officer? I'm currently working Arkansas as a Parole/Probation Officer and would like to move out to Colorado. I have looked at several state Parole positions, which you have to be a current resident to apply. I am wondering if this rule applies for Probation. (everything I've read it doesn't)

Thank you for your help.

I have had the unpleasure of knowing one PO. Not that PO's are bad but she is C-R-A-Z-Y, crazy! She got the job while working for and in San Diego so my best guess is no.

Comment

I think no matter what state you go to you will find CRAZY PO's. (I Like to think I'm not that way.)

Comment

My girlfriend is trying to get in to Colorado probation and applied and took several tests prior to moving to CO. There are no residency requirements but competition is stiff right now. There are typically 200+ applicants for every one open position. Sounds like you have an edge coming from a current PO job. Try to study some CRS (Colorado Revised Statues). From what the girlfriend said one or two of the tests were CRS question and a one or two were Scenarios tests.
        Hope this helps Good luck!

Comment

Thank you very much for the info. I must say that I'm suprised 200+ applicants for 1 position is a VERY still.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3120 users online. 165 members and 2955 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X