300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeffco Weapons and Duty Gear

What kinds of handguns are approved at Jeffco? Also, what kind of dutygear? Plain, High Gloss, Basketweave, bucklebelts, no buckle?

Plain duty gear. If you have a particular gun you want to know if its approved, let me know and I'll let you. No S&W's for new guys.

Comment

Plain duty gear, that's what I thought. I looked on the website and noticed none of the deputies were wearing bucklebelts, just the the velcro ones. I take it they are not approved? I have always preferred the bucklebelts myself. When it comes to weapons I'm asking about GLOCKS, Rugers or Springfield XDs. What calibers are approved? Thanks.

Comment

You can get a buckle belt, if you buy it yourself, but the one that is issued and the one you must where in the academy is the velcro. Your duty gun must be 9mm, .40 or .45. You can carry .380 off duty. If you have any questions about any particular gun on the list. Just PM me.

Comment

Why would anyone carry a a RUGER?
          Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by squad51 View Post
            Why would anyone carry a a RUGER?
            Because they're good guns. What's wrong with them? Because they're not a $700.00 1911 or Sig, does that not make them good guns?

Comment

You don't have to buy your own buckle belt, you can fill out a request and get one through supply. CO hit the calibers, but there are only certain models allowed. I'm not sure which models for rugers without looking. Almost all glocks are ok and Springfield XD's are all ok. They haven't approved of the new XDM yet, but word is they will soon.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3054 users online. 180 members and 2874 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X