300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cspd - - 16pf?

Ok, so CSPD has changed the recruit process twice on me already in this cycle. I'm happy to roll with it, but they introduced a new test on me and I have no idea what it is and can't find it listed anywhere on the website.

It's the 16PF. They sent a letter saying that I will be called to schedule this test that now is administered after the LEAB (which I've already passed.) Soooo what is it and how can I prepare?

Thank you!

Last edited by Monkeybomb; 04-12-2009, 11:59 AM.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

I am scheduled to take the LEAB test later this month. What advice can you give me on this. Is it very hard? I passed the DPD written.
      Only the dead have seen the end of the war.-Plato

God Bless America! • Remember all have given some, but some have given all.

Comment

thanks for the info monkey. i yahooed for a short time but didn't find anything distict like you did - thanks!

and irish - - good luck! the only thing I would say is to just go in there and do well there's really nothing outside of what is found in the test prep book available on the cspd website. nothing to study, just be sure to be honest about everything. let me know how you do.

Comment

Thanks man, will do. If you need any additional info on CSPD itself I can try and help. I volunteer out of the POC(police operations center) a few times a week. The big story last week was the new "bomb proof" wall federal contractors will be building around the perimeter in the near future. I think it's a good idea.

Comment

Kylet I passed the LEAB phase 1 and took the 16PF as well. Check your PM.

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5427 users online. 303 members and 5124 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X