Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAPD Expedited Testing

Hello All,

I am headed to LA for expedited testing in Sept. and I was hoping I could get some insight of what to expect. I know there is info on the website but was hoping I could hear from someone who has already been thru that process. My packet says expect to be there 3 days but after reading other past post it seems like it could last longer depending on things. just trying to figure things out before I buy plane tickets and take off days from my current employer. ANY other info would be great as to what I should expect upon my arrival. Thanks

You will have most of the testing done in the three days....but be advised that you have to return for your psych evals which you can only do after you BG clears. Expect 2-3 trips here for the entire process and ecpect it to still take 4-6 months.
    LAPD

Comment

I just received my packet from LAPD and it does a good job of laying everything out in terms of what you need to bring with you and how the 3-day process will break down. Also, feel free to call LA City Personnel if you have any questions. They have been nothing but helpful with my questions.

Good luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4083 users online. 212 members and 3871 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X