300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denny View Post
    how did you find out your results the same day? They told us that they send the tests to POST for scores and it takes a week.
    Mine took about a week before I got a call.

Comment

Originally posted by srt-krs View Post
      Mine took about a week before I got a call.
      ahh i c in your original post it says you got a call the same day.

Comment

POST scores will always take about a week, but other departments that administer their own testing such as HB you will have the results in about an hour or two, then they will send you off to complete the physical on the same day. For Costa Mesa you will know if you passed your oral if they hand you a background packet after you walk out of the interview room.

Denny, good call on the ride-alongs, those definitely help give you and the department a good look at each other.

If you guys are testing around at a few agencies that use the POST test, remember to hold on to your T-Score sheet that's sent in the mail, you can use that to waive POST tests at other departments or at the GWC pre-academy if you go that route, just make sure its not more than 6 months old.

Comment

ahh i c in your original post it says you got a call the same day.
          I just reread my posts and Im not seeing that

Comment

Originally posted by srt-krs View Post
            I just reread my posts and Im not seeing that
            oh its cool i just read it wrong and now it makes sense. any pointers for the interview

Comment

oh its cool i just read it wrong and now it makes sense. any pointers for the interview
              Lol, you had me trippin for a bit For pointers for the interview just go with whats been discussed and good luck to you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6469 users online. 351 members and 6118 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X