Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtney Love

Did she kill Kurt?????????????????????
    Last edited by TheInlandEmpire; 08-02-2008, 01:58 PM.
    Well...Bye

conspiracy theory!

Comment

Originally posted by lionheartednyhc View Post
      conspiracy theory!
      One of my favorite movies
      Well...Bye

Comment

Since this is such a hot topic on O.com and being the detective I am, I did some official research into the documentary my buddy was refering to(Google,You Tube, ect..lol) I found out the person claiming to be offered $50,000 to kill Kurt Cobain was Eldon Hoke..aka: "El Duce", the drummer and singer for a so called "Rape Rock" band, The Mentors. He wasn't a gang banger. Hoke was from Seattle Wa. and lived in Riverside (Rubidoux actually). He made international claims Courtney Love offered him money to kill Kurt. From what I've read and seen (Google and You Tube anyway) Hoke was not well liked by main stream America because of the obscene lyrics he taunted (Interesting Wally George footage). Anyway, El Duce was hit by a train and killed in Riverside shortly after making this accusation against Courtney Love. His death was supicious (yes...conspiracy theory)
        Last edited by TheInlandEmpire; 08-02-2008, 01:53 PM.
        Well...Bye

Comment

Might very well be involved in money laundering operation, in addition to her personal "relationship." Your getting close to areas that might be better handled via PM and/or contacting investigators working gang intelligence.
          "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4136 users online. 251 members and 3885 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X