300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Necrophilia in CA

Came up in a disussion, and no one could locate the info. Anybody know what Code / Section (if any) that would make sex w/ a corpse in CA a crime???
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    --Winston Churchill--

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

H & S 7052.

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/wa...ction=retrieve

I think this was amended back in 2003/2004 due to those two sick whackos who violated the remains of a 4 year old girl out of San Bernardino.

7052. (a) Every person who willfully mutilates, disinters, removes
    from the place of interment, or commits an act of sexual penetration
    on, or has sexual contact with, any remains known to be human,
    without authority of law, is guilty of a felony. This section does
    not apply to any person who, under authority of law, removes the
    remains for reinterment, or performs a cremation.
    (b) For purposes of this section, the following definitions apply:

(1) "Sexual penetration" means the unlawful penetration of the
    vagina or anus, however slight, by any part of a person's body or
    other object, or any act of sexual contact between the sex organs of
    a person and the mouth or anus of a dead body, or any oral copulation
    of a dead human body for the purpose of sexual arousal,
    gratification, or abuse.
    (2) "Sexual contact" means any willful touching by a person of an
    intimate part of a dead human body for the purpose of sexual arousal,
    gratification, or abuse.
    Last edited by avalon42; 07-26-2008, 11:46 PM.

Comment

California Health and Safety Code
      Chapter 2
      7052. (a) Every person who willfully mutilates, disinters, removes
      from the place of interment, or commits an act of sexual penetration
      on, or has sexual contact with, any remains known to be human,
      without authority of law, is guilty of a felony.

Comment

oopps repeated info...delete
        Last edited by DagoStar; 07-27-2008, 12:02 AM. Reason: repeated info
        Play like a champion, today!

Member of Team Green

Comment

Thanks. I thought it would probably be an H&S violation, but just couldn't locate it...
          Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
          --Winston Churchill--

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Comment

Good luck, its hard getting a victim statement
            Originally posted by FJDave
            GM, you have just set the bar that much higher for the rest of us in our witty, sarcastic responses. I yield to you! Good job, kind Sir!

District B13
            "We are not cops nor Feds." yet he still poses as an officer Hmmmm

Grant us grace, fearlessly, to contend against evil and to make no peace with oppression.--WWII memorial

"I have loved justice and hated iniquity, therefore I die in exile."

Pope Gregory V II

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalSheriff View Post
              Thanks. I thought it would probably be an H&S violation, but just couldn't locate it...
              It wasn't on my "cheat sheet" either! The closest I came to investigating one of these was while attending an FBI training seminar that included home videos produced by the suspect. A social worker who was present fainted and IMHO it was definitely a case of TMI!
              "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Originally posted by Garbage Man View Post
                Good luck, its hard getting a victim statement

LOL!

Comment

some folks are just sick idiots..

Originally posted by pulicords View Post
                  It wasn't on my "cheat sheet" either! The closest I came to investigating one of these was while attending an FBI training seminar that included home videos produced by the suspect. A social worker who was present fainted and IMHO it was definitely a case of TMI!
                  wanna' hear something "gross"?? we were visiting the Co.Morgue during part of my depts CSI training days and one of our "idiots" was actually asking staff IF they ever "thought about it",and pointed to the body of a young hisp female(sad to,even to this day so see sooo many people stacked like cord wood laying on metal shelves in plastic),after this dummy made a comment on how "hot" she looked, the attendant turned to him with serious DISTAIN,and said "no, shes dead and YOU obviously don't get it that she was someones 'child"..apparently the girl, a 17 yr old hisp gang associate had been shot thru the neck with a small caliber bullet,was a former reported runaway and was HIV +. I am happy, however that the fool that asked this question is no longer part of the unit.....
                  "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
                    wanna' hear something "gross"?? we were visiting the Co.Morgue during part of my depts CSI training days and one of our "idiots" was actually asking staff IF they ever "thought about it",and pointed to the body of a young hisp female(sad to,even to this day so see sooo many people stacked like cord wood laying on metal shelves in plastic),after this dummy made a comment on how "hot" she looked, the attendant turned to him with serious DISTAIN,and said "no, shes dead and YOU obviously don't get it that she was someones 'child"..apparently the girl, a 17 yr old hisp gang associate had been shot thru the neck with a small caliber bullet,was a former reported runaway and was HIV +. I am happy, however that the fool that asked this question is no longer part of the unit.....
                    That's seriously scary and gross! One thing that really impressed me with the L.A. County Coroner's Office was their professionalism. They treated the dead (no matter who they were or how bad they'd become) with respect, as well as any next of kin or friends of the family. I seriously liked working with their investigators and the pathologists. Although the county kinda treats them like the "ugly stepchild" (funding wise), the people working there that I've known are first rate. If I didn't dislike the idea about going back to a 40+ hour work week with a potential for Morning Watch, I'd probably prefer working there vs the L.A. County D.A.'s Office as an Investigator. (Disregarding the stink factor, of course!)
                    "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

If you even think about having sex with a corpse..you are one, hard up and two, need to be taken out back and shot!
                      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

I've had only one reaction throughout this whole thread:

EW!
                        In backgrounds ...

Comment

Where is Sam Kinison when we need him? He'd know what to say to us at a time like this!
                          "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
                            Where is Sam Kinison when we need him? He'd know what to say to us at a time like this!
                            Sam did have a routine about this......not exactly 'family friendly' though
                            The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                              Sam did have a routine about this......not exactly 'family friendly' though
                              I know that, all too well. I miss what that man was at the start...not who he became, later. He made me laugh like no other.
                              "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4743 users online. 252 members and 4491 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X