300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting married/moving out

My girlfreind and I have been engaged for about a year and wanting to move out, I'm just wondering if while im in the process with RSO/CHP is it a good idea to do this? Would it make hurt my chances? She has never had problems with law, no drug use, good credit.

thank you.
    RSO
    Written-7/18----passed
    PAT-8/27----passed
    Turned in packet 9/8---turned in

SBSO
    Written-9/10---can't wait

Ryan,

That fact that you are currently processing for LE should have little bearing on your decision to move out and start a family. More importantly, are you and your intended both mentally and financially ready to make this huge commitment? With the information you've provided, I don't see how being married would effect your chances of getting hired.
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Originally posted by exComptonCop View Post
      Ryan,

That fact that you are currently processing for LE should have little bearing on your decision to move out and start a family. More importantly, are you and your intended both mentally and financially ready to make this huge commitment? With the information you've provided, I don't see how being married would effect your chances of getting hired.
      things would be a little tight, but money wise it should be no problem, she is worried about my choice in LE but she is getting ok with it.
      thanks for the advice as awlays excomptoncop
      RSO
      Written-7/18----passed
      PAT-8/27----passed
      Turned in packet 9/8---turned in

SBSO
      Written-9/10---can't wait

Comment

I would think really long and hard especially if you are considering the CHP. They have a live in academy and you could end up anywhere in the state. Plus, if you were in the CHP academy she would have to move in with a roomie unless she could afford it on her own. I would try and save your money and just deal with it. Take off on the weekends with your girl and play house...But I would wait if you can.
        Play like a champion, today!

Member of Team Green

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2971 users online. 150 members and 2821 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X